Step by Step Home Construction Guide in Bangalore
The ‘Construction Process’ (sometimes called the ‘construction stage’) is the physical processes of building, landscaping or refurbishing plus all the associated activities, such as demolition, site clearance, administration and so on.
Construction works are typically carried out by contractors, although in the housing sector, contractors may be referred to as builders or house builders, and contractors may appoint subcontractors and other suppliers to carry out some or all of the works.
- Construction Material
- Construction Practises
- Water seepage & dam proofing
- Water Supply & Sanitary Work
- Protection from heat and cold
- Rain water harvesting
- General Precautions for the upkeep of home
- The Graha Pravesh
Good planning makes life simpler when you build your Home. The First step is to allocate funds for plot purchase and constructions separately from your total budget.
- Hiring Services of Professional
- Budgeting and Estimation
- Planning Materials Requirements
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) Work
Building material is material used for Construction. Many naturally occurring substances, such as clay, rocks, sand, and wood, even twigs and leaves, have been used to construct buildings. Apart from naturally occurring materials, many man-made products are in use, some more and some less synthetic.
- Characteristics of Good Cement
- Safe Storage of Cement
- Sand or Fine Aggregates
- Bulking of sand
- Stone chips or Coarse Aggregates
- Steel rods or rebar’s
- Misconception of about rebar’s
- Foundation Work
- Steel Reinforcement
- Shuttering and De-shuttering
- Concreting and Curing
- Bricks and Brickworks
Painting not only beautifies your home also enhances its durability and protects it from heat and rain. There are many paints cement paint, distempers, or enamel paints.
- Steps for interior Painting
- Steps for exterior Painting
- Calculating Paint requirement
Water Seepage is very determined to your home. The Table below provides the main reasons behind this problems and remedies.
The floor of the house provides the horizontal surface for residents, the future and the equipment. All good floors should provide strength and stability, resistance to dampness, excellent appearance and freedom from maintenance.
- Some common floor Finishes
- Cement concert flooring
- Terrazzo (Marble Chip) Flooring
- Tiling Flooring
No Home is complete without Electricity. Follow these simple electrical installations for better quality of life and safety. Check out Our Blogs
Generally doors are side hung type with single or double leaves / shutters, made with timber, plywood, steel, etc.
Generally one person requires 135 litres of water per day. Accordingly you can calculate the total daily water requirements depending on the number of members in the house. Keep In mind the following while laying the water supply system of your House.
- Septic Tank
- Sanitary Work
- Soak Pit and Sludge Soak Pit
It is advised that a detailed house drainage plan about position of baths, water closets, wash-basins etc. along with the position of taps, manholes, soaks pits, and public sewers should be developed and submitted to authorities if required.
Good Heat insulation in the building or adoption of some Proactive measures can give you relief from both severe summer heats as well as in winter cold.
There is tremendous potential for water harvesting in our country. Consider your own building with a flat terrace area of 100 square meters. Assume that the average annual in your area is 100 cm.
- Avoid accumulation of water on the Surface and provide a proper slope so that water does not percolate into the structure. Provide a good drainage facility.
- Don’t let small plants and vegetation grow on the water pipe, roof or wall cracks.
Check the following points before you Graha Pravesh.